Jei F. Martin Love, MD, is a leading internal medicine physician currently serving patients at TeamHealth/IPC Healthcare in Saint Louis, Missouri. Throughout her nineteen years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in geriatric medicine and rehabilitation medicine. After earning her medical degree in 1996 at Meharry Medical College, Dr. Martin Love completed her internal medicine residency at Loyola University Chicago. She is board certified in internal medicine with the American Board of Internal Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American Medical Association and the Southern Medical Association.
- Loyola University Chicago
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Southern Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- God and family support.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time, Drawing, Painting
Favorite professional publications
- Annals of Internal Medicine
Jei Martin Love's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jei Martin Love | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jei Martin Love's reviewsWrite Review
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa St Saint Louis MO 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD12609 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD1040 N Mason Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Laurie D. Senol M.D.1715 DEER TRACKS TRL SAINT LOUIS MO 63131