Stephanie N. Pearson, MD, is a leading physical medicine and rehabilitation physician currently serving patients at her private practice in San Antonio, Texas. After earning her Bachelor??s Degree of Science in 2007 at the College of William and Mary, Dr. Pearson completed her medical degree at Meharry College, where she was on Dean??s List, and her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Dr. Pearson is also a Fellow of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, dedication and helping patients get better with her help over time.
Hobbies / Sports
- Working Out, Spending time with family, Going to Church
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Stephanie N. Pearson M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, Texas 78250Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78240Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephanie N. Pearson M.D. | Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephanie N. Pearson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pearson
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- What Is a Physiatrist?
What is a physiatrist?A physiatrist is a medical doctor or a doctor of osteopathic medicine who practices physiatry or physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physiatry is a branch of medicine that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, as well as rehabilitation of disorders, which...
- Maulik P. Purohit4502 Medical Drive San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Deborah Bergfeld MD100 College Pkwy Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Ephraim K Brenman DO150 E Sonterra Blvd San Antonio TX 78258
- Dr. Nicolas Eugene Walsh M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Joshua C. Hay MD4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Alasdair Goldstein M.D.9643 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78240