Dr. Kendra Hayslett is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in MARTIN, TN. Dr. Hayslett specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hayslett can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hayslett can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Kendra Deonne Hayslett M.D.'s Practice location
MARTIN, TN 38237Get Direction
Dr. Kendra Deonne Hayslett M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayslett
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- Can Menopause Lead to Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Menopause is part of being a woman; there’s no getting out of it. Unfortunately, along with all the inconvenient and frustrating symptoms of menopause, there may also be a risk of developing certain chronic inflammatory disorders – most notably, rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Women of any age know...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Recovery from a Gastric Bypass Surgery
Gastric bypass surgery can provide a long-term weight loss. For most people, they lose about 10 to 20 pounds each month within the first year after surgery. Over time, the weight loss continues. More weight is expected to be lost when the patient seriously commits to the diet and exercise since the...
- Dr. Robin Freeman M.D.Renaissance Gynecology & Infertility Edison NJ 08820
- Dr. Elizabeth Duncan Lund M.D.300 W Peach St Martin TN 38237
- Dr. Verna J. Porter MD2002 Holiday Ln Fulton KY 42041
- Dr. Craig A Frayer D.O.300 W Peach St Martin TN 38237
- Dr. Paul B. Nieves DO1312 Bishop St Union City TN 38261
- Dr. Roy F Lawrence MD1312 Bishop St Union City TN 38261