Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA is a top Marriage & Family Therapist in HICKORY, NC. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In HICKORY, NC, Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Prediction of in-hospital mortality after ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm repair using an artificial neural network.
- Preservation solution impacts physiologic function and cellular viability of human saphenous vein graft.
- Endosomolytic Nano-Polyplex Platform Technology for Cytosolic Peptide Delivery To Inhibit Pathological Vasoconstriction.
- An Optimized Preparation Technique for Saphenous Vein Graft.
- Papaverine Prevents Vasospasm by Regulation of Myosin Light Chain Phosphorylation and Actin Polymerization in Human Saphenous Vein.
- Traditional graft preparation decreases physiologic responses, diminishes viscoelasticity, and reduces cellular viability of the conduit: A porcine saphenous vein model.
- Standard Surgical Skin Markers Should Be Avoided for Intraoperative Vein Graft Marking during Cardiac and Peripheral Bypass Operations.
- The Case for Endothelial Preservation Pressure-Regulated Distension in the Preparation of Autologous Saphenous Vein Conduits in Cardiac and Peripheral Bypass Operations.
- Acute Transverse Myelitis Associated with Salmonella Bacteremia: A Case Report.
- Open and Endovascular Management of Inferior Mesenteric Artery Aneurysms: A Report of Two Cases.
- Unregulated saphenous vein graft distension decreases tissue viscoelasticity.
Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA's Practice location
HICKORY, NC 28602Get Direction
Hickory, NC 28602Get Direction
Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA's reviewsWrite Review
- Moderate Exercise May Increase the Chances of Conception
Moderate physical activity may help make a woman fertile, but rigorous exercise may delay the efforts, reports a new study. The study examined the effect of exercise on fertility, and showed that intense physical activity increases the time for conception in women who are of normal body weight,...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Are Blood Transfusions and Celiac Disease Related?
Celiac disease is a dangerous autoimmune disease that is triggered by the consumption of foods that have gluten, which is commonly found in wheat, barley and rye; when people with celiac disease consume foods with gluten, a reaction is triggered that forces the immune system to respond by damaging...
- Gout Signs and Symptoms
Gout is a form of arthritis that affects the joints. It usually affects the small bones in the lower part of the body. Externally manifested by inflammation of the joint accompanied by severe pain, a gout attack may last for several days. After the preliminary attack, ninety percent of the people...
- Dr. Mark R Atkins M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. Joseph V Vogel M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. James L Parker M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. Kim Robert Geisinger MD1899 Tate Blvd Se Hickory NC 28602
- Dr. Staci Blackwell AU.D.1781 Tate Blvd SE Hickory NC 28602
- Dr. Diane S. Mcginnis AUD1781 Tate Blvd SE Hickory NC 28602