Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine3180 main st 104 Bridgeport CT, 06606
Dr. Louis D'Onofrio is a family practitioner practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. D'Onofrio specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. D'Onofrio possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C's Expert Contributions
How do you naturally fix diarrhea?
Many illnesses can cause diarrhea. The best strategy to treat diarrhea is identify the cause. You should speak to your primary care provider to identify the best treatment options. READ MORE
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cancer patients' coping styles and doctor-patient communication.
- Effect of providing cancer patients with the audiotaped initial consultation on satisfaction, recall, and quality of life: a randomized, double-blind study.
- Cost effectiveness evaluation of the Ministry of Health Malaysia dialysis programme.
- Outcome assessment of the Ministry of Health Malaysia dialysis programme.
- Doctor-patient communication and cancer patients' quality of life and
- A report of the Malaysian dialysis registry of the National Renal Registry, Malaysia.
- A multicenter study in Malaysia to determine the efficacy and safety of a generic atorvastatin.
- Hypertension in a residential home for the elderly in Penang, Malaysia.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of a generic atorvastatin in usual clinical care setting.
- Beta-blockers for heart failure: an evidence based review answering practical therapeutic questions.
- Cardiovascular effects of common analgesics.
- A Pilot Randomized Control Cross over Study Evaluating the Effectiveness and Safety of Mechanical Percussor Compared with Conventional Chest Physiotherapy in Adults with Productive Cough.
- Doctor-patient communication: a review of the literature.
- [Providing patients with an audio recording of the outpatient oncological consultation; experiences of patients and physicians].
- The Roter Interaction Analysis System (RIAS) in oncological consultations: psychometric properties.
Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C's Practice location
Bridgeport, CT 06606Get Direction
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What Is Mono?
Mono or mononucleosis, is a viral infection caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. This infection is also known as the "kissing disease". This condition is very common among teenagers and adults. Mono may persist for weeks and months together, but resolves on its own without any particular treatment....
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Scott Margraf M.D267 Grant St Bridgeport CT 06610
- Dr. Jennifer Chovitch D.O.637 West Ave Norwalk CT 06850
- Lori Weir Solomon MD49 Day St Norwalk CT 06854
- Dr. Bernard J Sherlip MD4775 Main St Bridgeport CT 06606
- Dr. Douglas Paul Hudson MD304 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Dr. Lindsay M Huston MD55 Lock Street New Haven CT 06520