Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine3180 main st 104 Bridgeport CT, 06606
Dr. Louis D'Onofrio is a family practitioner practicing in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. D'Onofrio specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. D'Onofrio possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C's Expert Contributions
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Cancer patients' coping styles and doctor-patient communication.
- Effect of providing cancer patients with the audiotaped initial consultation on satisfaction, recall, and quality of life: a randomized, double-blind study.
- Cost effectiveness evaluation of the Ministry of Health Malaysia dialysis programme.
- Outcome assessment of the Ministry of Health Malaysia dialysis programme.
- Doctor-patient communication and cancer patients' quality of life and
- A report of the Malaysian dialysis registry of the National Renal Registry, Malaysia.
- A multicenter study in Malaysia to determine the efficacy and safety of a generic atorvastatin.
- Hypertension in a residential home for the elderly in Penang, Malaysia.
- Long-term efficacy and safety of a generic atorvastatin in usual clinical care setting.
- Beta-blockers for heart failure: an evidence based review answering practical therapeutic questions.
- Cardiovascular effects of common analgesics.
- A Pilot Randomized Control Cross over Study Evaluating the Effectiveness and Safety of Mechanical Percussor Compared with Conventional Chest Physiotherapy in Adults with Productive Cough.
- Doctor-patient communication: a review of the literature.
- [Providing patients with an audio recording of the outpatient oncological consultation; experiences of patients and physicians].
- The Roter Interaction Analysis System (RIAS) in oncological consultations: psychometric properties.
Dr. Louis E. D'Onofrio Jr., DNP, FNP-C's Practice location
Bridgeport, CT 06606Get Direction
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Scott Margraf M.D267 Grant St Bridgeport CT 06610
- Dr. Lindsay M Huston MD55 Lock Street New Haven CT 06520
- Dr. Douglas Paul Hudson MD304 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Lori Weir Solomon MD49 Day St Norwalk CT 06854
- Dr. Veronica R Plasencia MD325 REEF RD FAIRFIELD CT 06824
- Dr. Elliot K Mathias M.D.110 COMMERCE DR SHELTON CT 06484