Dr. Annah Graves is a Chiropractor practicing in DALLAS, TX. Dr. Graves specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Graves seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Annah Graves's Practice location
DALLAS, TX 75206Get Direction
Annah Graves's reviewsWrite Review
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What are the Different Types of Insomnia?
Insomnia, also referred to as ‘sleeping disorder’ is mostly characterized by lots of factors including fatigue, physical discomfort, and psychological distress due to difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep for seven to eight hours a night. Insomnia is confirmed to be dangerous when it is...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Organization Gives Mom and Son with Muscular Dystrophy A New Furnace
Winters in Edmonton, Alberta Canada are known for being long, harsh and cold. For a family living with an old rickety furnace, it can sometimes feel like a big game of chicken. Will the furnace decide to call it quits before the cold does? Recently, a family who was in that exact situation was...
- Dr. Lisa O'neill Ellis D.C.210 S Greenville Ave Richardson TX 75081
- Dr. Jonathon Harrison D.C.107 Suncreek Drive Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Whitney Mullins D.C.4310 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Amber Brooks D.C.14330 Midway Rd Dallas TX 75244
- Dr. Meghan Irene Blankenship D.C.113 N BALLARD AVE WYLIE TX 75098
- Dr. Thien Duc Dinh D.C210 S Greenville Ave Richardson TX 75081