Dr. Ajay Patel is an anesthesiologist practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Patel ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Patel also might help manage pain after an operation.
Ajay Dipak Patel M.D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Ajay Dipak Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- These Needle-Free Injection Devices Will Make Diabetes Treatment Less Painful and Easier
History of modern injection devices and their widespread use in medicine started in the middle of the 19th century and have dominated in some treatment forms for more than 150 years. However, even though many use it, this method has specific drawbacks too. It not only requires a high level...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Steven Lasker MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Esther M Benedetti MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Yasser M Karim MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Jaroslaw S Przybyl MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Christina M Spofford M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Melinda S Seering MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242