Dr. Geeta Sai Ilipilla M.D.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH, 43205
Dr. Geeta Ilipilla practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in COLUMBUS, OH. Dr. Ilipilla evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ilipilla seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. Geeta Sai Ilipilla M.D.'s Practice location
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Geeta Sai Ilipilla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ilipilla
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joyce T Chen M.D.New York Presbyterian Hospital New York NY 10032
- Dr. David A Axelson MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Jorden Brent Weiss JORDEN WEISS D.O.5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Karah A Harvey MD1670 Upham Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Ms. Amy S Hoisington-stabile MD1670 Upham Dr Columbus OH 43210