Dr. Emaus Santiago is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in FOREST HILLS, NY. Dr. Santiago specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Santiago tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Mr. Emaus Brendan Santiago PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT's Practice location
FOREST HILLS, NY 11375Get Direction
Mr. Emaus Brendan Santiago PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT's reviewsWrite Review
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Schildhorn M.D.110-45 Queens Boulevard Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Richard M Seldes MD9610 Metropolitan Ave Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Andrew Miller M.D.111-29 Queens Blvd Forest Hills NY 11375
- Dr. Barry Stephen Gloger M. D.7211 AUSTIN ST STE 124 FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Dr. Jacob Toledano MD76 55 AUSTIN STREET FOREST HILLS NY 11375
- Dr. Mehran Manouel MD7655 Austin St Forest Hills NY 11375