Dr. Hans H Shuhaiber MD
Neurologist | Neurology1505 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE FL, 32608
Dr. Hans Shuhaiber practices Neuropathology in GAINESVILLE, FL. Dr. Shuhaiber studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Hans H Shuhaiber MD's Practice location
GAINESVILLE, FL 32608Get Direction
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
Dr. Hans H Shuhaiber MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shuhaiber
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- Dr. Irene Andonia c Malaty MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Kimford J Meador MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Evan Ross Gedzelman M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Michael Farris Waters MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Maria Iren Hella MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Stephan Eisenschenk MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608