Barbara Rogers NP is a top Pharmacist in DEPEW, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Barbara Rogers NP is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Barbara Rogers NP is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Barbara Rogers NP is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In DEPEW, NY, Barbara Rogers NP is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Single-stranded RNA molecular weight and shape determination by differential pressure capillary viscometry, sedimentation velocity, and gel electrophoresis.
- Sedimentation field flow fractionation: applications.
- Affective circuitry and risk for alcoholism in late adolescence: differences in frontostriatal responses between vulnerable and resilient children of alcoholic parents.
- Striatal dysfunction marks preexisting risk and medial prefrontal dysfunction is related to problem drinking in children of alcoholics.
- Nucleus accumbens response to incentive stimuli anticipation in children of alcoholics: relationships with precursive behavioral risk and lifetime alcohol use.
- Resiliency in adolescents at high risk for substance abuse: flexible adaptation via subthalamic nucleus and linkage to drinking and drug use in early adulthood.
- Accumbens functional connectivity during reward mediates sensation-seeking and
- Sedimentation field flow fractionation of DNA's.
- Sedimentation field flow fractionation of liposomes.
- Sampling and extra-column effects in high-performance liquid chromatography; influence of peak skew on plate count calculations.
|License State Code:||NY|
|License State Code:||NY|
Barbara Rogers NP's Practice location
DEPEW, NY 14043Get Direction
Niagara Falls, NY 14305Get Direction
Barbara Rogers NP's reviewsWrite Review
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- How Alcohol Abuse Can Influence Liver Cancer
Alcohol, what really is alcohol? From the scientific point of view, it is an organic compound. In this case, we look at it as a beverage made through the process of sugar fermentation. Alcohol can be highly intoxicating. Alcohol abuse entails the recurrent and harmful usage of alcohol.Alcohol abuse...
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- SSRIs for Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a kind of a medical disorder that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain, which is also accompanied by issues of mood, memory, sleep, and fatigue. The symptoms of fibromyalgia usually begin after physical trauma, surgery, psychological stress, or any...