Dr. Amy Fenoglio is a hand surgeon practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Fenoglio specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Amy Kay Fenoglio M.D.'s Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Amy Kay Fenoglio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Wisconsin Woman with Lupus Participates in Second Ironman Competition
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It occurs when the body’s immune system attacks healthy tissues and organs rather than viruses. Symptoms vary greatly, which is part of why it is so hard to diagnose. 1.5 million people in the United States alone live with diagnosed Lupus.What is the Ironman...
- How Do You Treat Gout?
Patients will often ask their doctor to prescribe medications whenever they are diagnosed with a certain condition. However, those diagnosed with gout may be very disappointed to learn that there is no cure that will completely get rid of the problem. Instead, you may receive medications that will...
- Bronchitis: The Complications
Bronchitis can cause several other complications to arise if the condition worsens.AsthmaAsthma may put an effect on an individual’s performance at the workplace or at school. Children may miss school or college as a result of the difficulty in breathing. The lungs can become either partially or...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Carlton Clinkscales MD2535 S Downing St Denver CO 80210
- Dr. William Thomas Payne M.D.12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Melissa Klausmeyer M.D.1510 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. John Joseph Mangelson M.D.1610 PRAIRIE CENTER PKWY BRIGHTON CO 80601
- Dr. Francis Scott MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Imran Choudhry M.D.4700 E Hale Pkwy Denver CO 80220