Dr. Amelia Randall practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in NORFOLK, VA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Randall treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Amelia H. Randall MD's Practice location
NORFOLK, VA 23507Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Charlottesville, VA 22908Get Direction
Dr. Amelia H. Randall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Avoid if You have Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) is an immune system disorder which affects the joints, the hands, and wrists. Common symptoms include pain in the joints (sometimes unbearable), swelling, and fever. These symptoms may develop over a period of time, usually months. This disease can cause inflammation around...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Dr. Andrea Martineau MD3635 Vista Ave at Grand Blvd 3FDT Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Justin Mathew John M.D.601 Childrens Lane Norfolk Virginia 23507
- Dr. Valbona Kanarek MD703 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. John Davis Moore M.D.Usmc Mountain Warfare Training Center Bridgeport CA 93517
- Dr. Voltaire S Misa MD355 Crawford St Portsmouth VA 23704
- Dr. Christopher John Karsanac M.D.2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232