Rebecca Coleen Whitesell M.D., M.P.H.
Pediatrician311 S L ST TACOMA WA, 98405
Dr. Rebecca Whitesell is a pediatrician practicing in TACOMA, WA. Dr. Whitesell is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Whitesell diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Whitesell can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Rebecca Coleen Whitesell M.D., M.P.H.'s Practice location
TACOMA, WA 98405Get Direction
Birmingham, AL 35249Get Direction
Rebecca Coleen Whitesell M.D., M.P.H.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Whitesell
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Dr. Mark Grubb M.D.1706 MERIDIAN S PUYALLUP WA 98371
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. James L. Schneller MD1924 South Cedar Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Bradley W Kirschner M.D.1628 S MILDRED ST STE 101 TACOMA WA 98465
- Dr. Mimi A Tutihasi MD7210 40th St W Tacoma WA 98466
- Dr. Alan J Shulman MD317 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405