Dr. Jefferson Clark is a prosthodontist practicing in ROSEVILLE, CA. Dr. Clark specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Expression of an isoform of the novel signal transduction protein ST5 is linked to cell morphology.
- Enhanced sensitivity with a novel TCRgamma PCR assay for clonality studies in 569 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) cases.
- Deletion of the COOH terminus converts the ST5 p70 protein from an inhibitor of RAS signaling to an activator with transforming activity in NIH-3T3 cells.
- Loss of heterozygosity in fibrocystic change of the breast: genetic relationship between benign proliferative lesions and associated carcinomas.
- Common metastatic carcinoma of California sea lions (Zalophus californianus): evidence of genital origin and association with novel gammaherpesvirus.
- Quantitative real-time reverse transcription-PCR assay for cyclin D1 expression: utility in the diagnosis of mantle cell lymphoma.
- Allelic loss on chromosome band 18p11.3 occurs early and reveals heterogeneity in breast cancer progression.
- Detection of SYT-SSX fusion transcripts in archival synovial sarcomas by real-time reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction.
- Molecular testing for hereditary hemochromatosis.
- Human herpesvirus 8 genome is not found in whole bone marrow core biopsy specimens of patients with plasma cell dyscrasias.
- Identification of a human chromosome 11 gene which is differentially regulated in tumorigenic and nontumorigenic somatic cell hybrids of HeLa cells.
- Determination of cyclin d1 expression by quantitative real-time, reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction.
- Time-motion analysis of 6 cystic fibrosis mutation detection systems.
- Ewing sarcoma family of tumors in unusual sites: confirmation by rt-PCR.
- Human herpes virus 8-unrelated primary effusion lymphoma-like lymphoma: a patient successfully treated with pleurodesis.
Dr. Jefferson Clark DDS's Practice location
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Jefferson Clark DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- What is a Lobotomist?
A lobotomist is the type of specialist who performs lobotomy procedures. A lobotomy is a form of psychosurgery that was popular from the late 1930s to the early 1950s, and it was meant to treat various psychological defects.Why would you need a lobotomist?A lobotomist was required to perform...
- 15 Jobs for Nurses that Are Outside the Hospital
One reason why many people are attracted towards studying the nursing profession is because of its endless job opportunities. Nursing graduates can get a job in the hospital or outside the hospital, may it be clinical or non-clinical, which means that it is not at all surprising for a nursing...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Brock Hinton Other6409 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Michael D Forde DDS, MS2350 Professional Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Jeffrey Yngve Nordlander DDS6409 Folsom Blvd # 2 Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Jeffrey G Light DDS2650 21st St Sacramento CA 95818
- Dr. Barry Hoffman Other9035 Camino Del Avion Granite Bay CA 95746
- Dr. Gerald Yang D.M.D.5401 Arnold Avenue Mcclellan CA 95652