Dr. Hammad Zafar is a podiatrist practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Zafar is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Zafar diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Midwestern University DPM 2015
Dr. Hammad Mohammad Zafar DPM's Expert Contributions
It normally takes broken bone 6-8 weeks to heal. Time to heal also depends on the type of fracture and the bone that is fractured. Since you injured your foot at work, I would recommend calling your work and reporting the injury as soon as possible. It will probably be in your best to avoid placing weight on the foot and probably best not to return to work until you have been evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist. READ MORE
The strongest treatment for athlete's foot is probably a prescription medication that you take by mouth. Each person's foot condition is different, so it will be in your best interest to be evaluated by a foot and ankle specialist. Thank you. READ MORE
It will probably be best to see a podiatrist as podiatrists specialize in conditions of the foot and ankle and can likely perform imaging as needed. Thank you. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Class Speaker 2015 Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
- Samuel Mason Pioneering Service Award 2015 Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
- Distinguished Student Award 2015 Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine
- APMSA Student of the Year Award, Candidate 2014 American Podiatric Medical Student Assoication
- APMA Educational Foundation Scholarship 2013 American Podiatric Medical Assoication
- AzPMSA Scholarship 2013 Arizona Chapter of American Podiatric Medical Student Association
- CHS Travel Scholarship 2013 College of Health Science, Midwestern University
- AzPMSA Scholarship 2012 Arizona Chapter of American Podiatric Medical Student Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc
Dr. Hammad Mohammad Zafar DPM's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85020Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hammad Mohammad Zafar DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hammad Mohammad Zafar DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Exercise and Weight Loss
Exercise is only a part of weight lossWhile working out, it is important to remember the amount of calories that have been consumed or will be consumed throughout the day. Robert Kushner, MD, a professor of medicine at Northwestern University and clinical director of the Northwestern Comprehensive...
- Chronic Lyme Disease
Chronic Lyme disease is also known as persistent Lyme disease. It occurs in a patient who has been treated with antibiotics but continues to show signs and symptoms of the disease. This disease is also known as post-treatment Lyme disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and...
- What Causes Obesity?
A person’s weight is decided by the balance between the amount of calories consumed and the amount of calories spent. So if you take more calories than your body can use, the excess calories will be stored as fat and you will add weight. On the other hand, if you take fewer calories than your body...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Dr. Mark Richard Gorman D.P.M.15425 N GREENWAY HAYDEN LOOP SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260
- Dr. Kathleen J. Richards DPM3815 E Bell Rd Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Barbara A. Campbell10575 N. Tatum Blvd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Samuel W Cox DPM2970 North Litchfield Road Goodyear AZ 85395
- Dr. Arthur Norman Seidner DPM9930 E DESERT BEAUTY DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85255
- Dr. Daniel L Bangart DPM13660 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381