Dr. Sandra Pagnussat M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology5580 W FLAMINGO RD LAS VEGAS NV, 89103
Dr. Sandra Pagnussat is a rheumatologist practicing in LAS VEGAS, NV. Dr. Pagnussat specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Pagnussat treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Sandra Pagnussat M.D.'s Practice location
LAS VEGAS, NV 89103Get Direction
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Miami, FL 33180Get Direction
Dr. Sandra Pagnussat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagnussat
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Understanding Brain Inflammation in Fibromyalgia Patients
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a common and complex chronic pain disorder that causes widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may occur in specific tender or trigger points or body wide. Symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread and run the gamut of intensity. Symptoms like fatigue, sleep disturbances,...
- Daily Tips to Help Manage Your Fibromyalgia
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- Antidepressants May Offer Relief for Fibromyalgia Patients
Today, nearly every condition that has been identified in the world of healthcare has a medication to treat it. From heart-related issues to joint pain, drug companies have found ways to to relieve or reduce severity of some of symptoms a patient must endure. In a study originally published in...
- New App is Helping Lupus Patients Fulfill Gaps in Treatment
It is not a secret that lupus can be one of the most annoying and challenging conditions someone could suffer from. Not only is it a disease that requires constant evaluation for a long period of time in order to be diagnosed, but it is also characterized by its flare, which can even require staying...
- Dr. Neil A Braunstein MD6330 W Flamingo Rd Las Vegas NV 89103
- Dr. Elham Taherian MD1800 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102
- Dr. Mitchell David Forman DO4475 South Eastern Las Vegas NV 89119
- Dr. Heidi H Wong Other4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Ewa Olech MD825 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Naya Mckinnon M.D.351 N Buffalo Dr Las Vegas NV 89145