Dr. Michael Noonan is a dermatologist practicing in Trumbull, CT. Dr. Noonan specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Noonan diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1988
New York University School of Medicine 1988
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Yale New Haven Chldn Ctr, Pediatrics
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
Dr. Michael Patrick Noonan M.D.'s Practice location
Trumbull, CT 06611Get Direction
Dr. Michael Patrick Noonan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Noonan
- Are Varicose Veins Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Most of the times, people with varicose veins rarely have challenges. If at all they do show up, it is usually after many years.Other ailments and conditions are often similar to varicose conditions. The conditions below are signs, causes or risks associated with varicose veins.BleedingIf you bump...
- Understanding Acne and Its Causes
Acne can appear on the skin as tender red bumps also known as pimples, pustules (bumps containing pus), and occasionally as cysts. Acne can be found on almost any part of your body, but most commonly it develops on your face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. ...
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectazole
Spectazole cream is a well-known medicated cream used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It is an effective antifungal agent that kills fungi by hampering its cell membrane and causing it to die. Spectazole is also known by its generic name econazole nitrate. Spectazole is helpful in treating a...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH761 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Barry S Goldberg MD25 Tamarack Ave Danbury CT 06811
- Dr. William A Notaro MD27 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Sumaira Zareen Aasi MD450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Gail B. Whitman M.D.2890 Main St Stratford CT 06614
- Dr. Keith A Choate M.D., PH.D.2 Church St S New Haven CT 06519