Patsie B Collins LPC
Counselor/Therapist | Mental Health455 CRAMERTON RD GASTONIA NC, 28056
Patsie Collins is an Addiction Medicine Physician in GASTONIA, NC. Patsie evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Patsie B Collins LPC's Practice location
GASTONIA, NC 28056Get Direction
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Important Is Magnesium?
What is magnesium? Magnesium is a mineral that is very important for the normal structure of bones in the human body. In general, people get the necessary amount of this mineral through their diets. However, in certain cases, magnesium supplements are required when the levels of magnesium are lower...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Coping with COPD
Many people live life without realizing that they have COPD – the umbrella term for emphysema and bronchitis – even though it is a common disease.Long-term smokers will most likely have scars on their lungs that will become inflamed and irritated due to COPD. Patients tend to complain, but fail...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Steven Lyle Liscum LPCA2032 PINE NEEDLE CT GASTONIA NC 28056
- Mackenzie Huffman5001 CR WOOD RD GASTONIA NC 28056
- Jennifer Martin Pennington LPC2342 Eagle Glen Ct Gastonia NC 28056
- Shannon Froehlich Other931 PAUL REVERE RD GASTONIA NC 28056
- Carolina Maria Abello LCAS, CCS150 BUENA VALE DR GASTONIA NC 28056
- Laura Confer Axtell MA, LPC, NCC5042 CRAMER WOODS DR GASTONIA NC 28056