Dr. Jinli Liu is a pathologist practicing in SUN CITY CENTER, FL. Dr. Liu is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Liu can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Liu may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Jinli Liu M.D.'s Practice location
SUN CITY CENTER, FL 33573Get Direction
Hartford, CT 06102Get Direction
Dr. Jinli Liu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Nicole D. Riddle M.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Rahel John M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Nini Khin M.D.701 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Kenyon Mcgill Fort D.D.S.7135 Dr. M. L. King Jr. , Street North Saint Petersburg FL 33702
- Dr. Jamie David Shutter MD5830 W Cypress St Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Faruk Aydin M.D.9225 Bay Plaza Blvd Tampa FL 33619