Jan Lindholm LMHC, CDP, LRCP
Counselor/Therapist400 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA, 98372
Jan Lindholm is a counselor in PUYALLUP, WA. Jan evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
Jan Lindholm LMHC, CDP, LRCP's Practice location
PUYALLUP, WA 98372Get Direction
- Diversifying Healthcare: Male and Minorities as Nurses
In November 1854, Florence Nightingale, with a slew of volunteer nurses that she had trained, arrived to aid the wounded during the Crimean War. This incident catapulted women into the nursing industry and became a staple for many years to come. ...
- Dating While Having Lupus
Dating is a romantic way to get to know more about a person with the possible aims of having a prospective partner in the future. If dating becomes a success, two people can commit to a more intimate relationship or even marriage. It may be easy for some people; however, for someone who has lupus,...
- Tips on Living with Leukemia
Leukemia is defined as the cancer of blood or bone marrow which is responsible for the production of blood cells. A person who has leukemia generally suffers from an abnormal production of blood cells specially leukocytes, also known as white blood cells, that are responsible to protect the body...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- The Symptoms of MS That are Difficult to Describe
If you are suffering from MS, then there may be symptoms that you experience on a day-to-day basis, or perhaps just occasionally. However, with a few of these symptoms, it is not so easy to put a name to them or even try to describe them to others. This can be difficult due to your cognitive...
- What Are the Benefits of Eating Bread?
Breads, rolls, and bagels are one of the most important sources of calories in our diet. It provides us with carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, including iron and folic acid. Still, some people feel that bread is a diet wrecker, adding pounds to the existing weight, while others feel that...
- Rebecca Stoker325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372
- Nicole Victoria asha Stack325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372
- Betty Ann Payne325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372
- Jonathan Michael Gubbe325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372
- Deanna Sharon Brown LMFTA, CDPTA325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372
- Amber Rose Rolfe BA325 E PIONEER PUYALLUP WA 98372