Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1201 CAMINO DE SALUD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM, 87102
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran is a surgical oncologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Prabhakaran specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Grand Forks, ND 58203Get Direction
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prabhakaran
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
Like any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Dr. Itzhak Nir MD2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Steven N Bock MD3001 BROADMOOR BLVD NE RIO RANCHO NM 87144
- Dr. Katherine T Morris MD1201 Camino De Salud Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Chenwi Ambe MD8300 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Dr. Michelino Scarlata M.D.10511 GOLF COURSE RD NW STE 103 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87114
- Dr. William James Mciver M.D.3304 Santa Clara Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106