Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1201 CAMINO DE SALUD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM, 87102
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran is a surgical oncologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Prabhakaran specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Grand Forks, ND 58203Get Direction
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prabhakaran
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Itzhak Nir MD2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Steven N Bock MD3001 BROADMOOR BLVD NE RIO RANCHO NM 87144
- Dr. Katherine T Morris MD1201 Camino De Salud Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Victor Phuoc M.D.1201 CAMINO DE SALUD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Chenwi Ambe MD8300 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Dr. Michelino Scarlata M.D.10511 GOLF COURSE RD NW STE 103 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87114