Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1201 CAMINO DE SALUD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM, 87102
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran is a surgical oncologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Prabhakaran specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102Get Direction
Grand Forks, ND 58203Get Direction
Dr. Sangeetha Prabhakaran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prabhakaran
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Itzhak Nir MD2211 LOMAS BLVD NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Steven N Bock MD3001 BROADMOOR BLVD NE RIO RANCHO NM 87144
- Dr. Katherine T Morris MD1201 Camino De Salud Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Michelino Scarlata M.D.10511 GOLF COURSE RD NW STE 103 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87114
- Dr. Chenwi Ambe MD8300 CONSTITUTION AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87110
- Dr. William James Mciver M.D.3304 Santa Clara Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106