Dr. Carol Dolshun is an audiologist practicing in HACKENSACK, NJ. Dr. Dolshun evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Dolshun takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Carol Anderson Dolshun M.A., CCC-A's Practice location
HACKENSACK, NJ 07601Get Direction
Carol Anderson Dolshun M.A., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Are Low Glycemic Diets Effective?
What is a low glycemic diet?A low glycemic diet, also known as glycemic index diet, or GI diet, is the basis of a number of popular diet plans for losing weight. Low glycemic diets are based on the glycemic index of different food materials.Glycemic index The glycemic index is the list that...
- Conquer Lupus Naturally
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that is known to inflame and damage the heart, lungs, blood vessels, skin, brain, joints, and kidneys. Though corticosteroids is the usual medical treatment for lupus, which is capable of suppressing the immune system, that mode of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pouya Bral MA,CCC-A935 Northern Blvd Great Neck Ny 11021
- Dr. Alan B Gertner PH.D.1500 Pleasant Valley Way West Orange NJ 07052
- Laurie Hanin PH.D.50 Broadway New York NY 10004
- Betsy Bromberg MS/CCC-A660 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Patrick Michael Flaherty AU.D.385 Tremont Ave East Orange NJ 07018
- Kevin Paul O'flaherty PHD34 E 67th St New York NY 10021