Dr. Jamie Elyce Rubin M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR, 97239
Dr. Jamie Rubin practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in PORTLAND, OR. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Rubin treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Jamie Elyce Rubin M.D.'s Practice location
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Jamie Elyce Rubin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is Appendicitis?In order to understand whether the condition of appendicitis is a lifelong condition or not, we should first be aware of what the condition is about, which body part is affected and what the person suffering from appendicitis needs to go through. Because knowing all this will...
- Study Reveals Why Triple Negative Breast Cancer Is Resistant to Immunotherapy
Most breast cancer patients end up going through a lot of different treatments during their attempted recovery. Chemotherapy, surgery, immunotherapy, and more are often performed on just one patient. One particular problem that doctors have noticed is that one particular subtype of breast cancer,...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Kirk Lalwani M.D., F.R.C.A.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michael Armand Seropian M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.3101 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. Angela Tay Zimmerman MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Christine Stanley Martin MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Grace Hsieh M.D.3101 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239