Dr. Geoffrey Walter Rulong M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH, 45229
Dr. Geoffrey Rulong practices Sleep Medicine in TOLEDO, OH. Dr. Rulong studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Geoffrey Walter Rulong M.D.'s Practice location
TOLEDO, OH 43606Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Geoffrey Walter Rulong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rulong
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Narong Simakajornboon MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Michelle Ann Hjelm3333 BURNET AVE ML 2021 CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Alisha George M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Ameet Shirish Daftary MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- John Pascoe M.D.3333 BURNET AVE ML 2021 CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Joseph A Crisalli M.D.3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229