Chunchieh Sun is an acupuncturist practicing in HARTFORD, WI. Dr. Sun evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Sun treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Chunchieh Bruce Sun LAC, LMT's Practice location
HARTFORD, WI 53027Get Direction
Chunchieh Bruce Sun LAC, LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Miss Kathleen Elizabeth WalshW340n6204 Breezy Point Rd Oconomowoc WI 53066
- Annmarie Ritacca L.AC122 GREEN BAY RD THIENSVILLE WI 53092
- Theodore I. King PH.D.N84w16889 Menomonee Ave Menomonee Falls WI 53051
- Ms. Carey Lynn GarciaW177n9856 Rivercrest Dr Germantown WI 53022
- Ms. Suzanne C Fairchild LAC.7749 W Hawthorne Rd Mequon WI 53097
- Scott Bartell1201 Oak St West Bend WI 53095