Ying Wang is an acupuncturist practicing in CORDOVA, TN. Dr. Wang evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Wang treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ying Wang LAC's Practice location
CORDOVA, TN 38018Get Direction
Ying Wang LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Mr. David Colon LIC. AP1440 E Sandpiper Cir Hollywood FL 33026
- Candace V Billings LAC3710 JOHNWOOD DR MEMPHIS TN 38122
- Dr. Sai-jen Chen L.A.C5180 Park Ave Memphis TN 38119
- Ms. Wen-wen Chen L.AC747 Timber Creek Dr Cordova TN 38018
- Chuck Sullivan5575 POPLAR AVE STE 702 MEMPHIS TN 38119
- Dr. Jian Yan M.D.;PHD489 Mcelroy Rd Memphis TN 38120