Dr. Kelli Reardon practices Radiation Oncology in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Reardon specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 2008
Dr. Kelli A. Reardon M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903Get Direction
Roanoke, VA 24014Get Direction
Dr. Kelli A. Reardon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Dr. Anthony J Crimaldi M.D.500 MARTHA JEFFERSON DR CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22911
- Dr. Timothy N. Showalter M.D.1240 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Cynthia Spaulding M.D.459 Locust Ave Charlottesville VA 22902
- Dr. Sylvia S Hendrix M.D.500 MARTHA JEFFERSON DR CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22911
- Dr. Assal Shoushtari Rahimi MD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Bernard F. Schneider M.D.Uva Hospital W Charlottesville VA 22908