Dr. Kelli Reardon practices Radiation Oncology in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Reardon specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 2008
Dr. Kelli A. Reardon M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903Get Direction
Roanoke, VA 24014Get Direction
Dr. Kelli A. Reardon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. Anthony J Crimaldi M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Timothy N. Showalter M.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Cynthia Spaulding M.D.500 Martha Jefferson Drive Charlottesville VA 22911
- Dr. Sylvia S Hendrix M.D.459 Locust Ave Charlottesville VA 22902
- Dr. Assal Shoushtari Rahimi MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Prashant Raghavan M.D.Uva Hospital Charlottesville VA 22908