Dr. Frank Gearing is a pediatrician practicing in HARRISONBURG, VA. Dr. Gearing is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gearing diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gearing can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Solution of the structure of the cofactor-binding fragment of CysB: a struggle against non-isomorphism.
- Crystallization of the regulatory and effector domains of the key sporulation response regulator Spo0A.
- Bacillus subtilis regulatory protein GerE.
- Expression, purification and DNA-cleavage activity of recombinant 68-kDa human topoisomerase I-target for antitumor drugs.
- Crystallographic and calorimetric analysis of peptide binding to OppA protein.
- Dissecting the role of a conserved motif (the second region of homology) in the AAA family of ATPases. Site-directed mutagenesis of the ATP-dependent protease FtsH.
- Quaternary re-arrangement analysed by spectral enhancement: the interaction of a sporulation repressor with its antagonist.
- Phosphorylated aspartate in the structure of a response regulator protein.
- Domain swapping in the sporulation response regulator Spo0A.
- A new mutation in spo0A with intragenic suppressors in the effector domain.
- The trans-activation domain of the sporulation response regulator Spo0A revealed by X-ray crystallography.
- Crystallization of full-length CysB of Klebsiella aerogenes, a LysR-type transcriptional regulator.
- Probing the mechanism of ATP hydrolysis and substrate translocation in the AAA protease FtsH by modelling and mutagenesis.
- Engineering a ligand binding pocket into a four-helix bundle protein cytochrome b(562).
- Cysteine thiolate coordination in the ferrous CO complex of an engineered cytochrome b562.
Dr. Frank W Gearing MD's Practice location
HARRISONBURG, VA 22801Get Direction
Dr. Frank W Gearing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gearing
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Dr. Steven Wayne Mumbauer M.D.108 Community Dr Waynesboro VA 22980
- Dr. William Irvin Kilby MD3302 Albert Long Dr Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Lynn David Lambert MD3302 Albert Long Dr Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Beth Ann Evans D.O.563 Neff Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Phillip M Renick MD4059 Quarles Ct Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Susan L Newsome MD3302 Albert Long Dr Harrisonburg VA 22801