Dr. Jordan Bruns is a Dentist practicing in Crystal City, MO. Dr. Bruns specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
A. T. Still University Doctor of Medical Dentistry 2018
Dr. Jordan R. Bruns, DMD's Practice location
Crystal City, MO 63019Get Direction
HAZELWOOD, MO 63042Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jordan R. Bruns, DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jordan R. Bruns, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treating Breast Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, you will be assigned a Multidisciplinary team. This team involves a group of doctors specialized in different fields such as radiologists, surgeon, and oncologists who will get together with you and plan your treatment.The methods of treatment available for...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Foods to Eat if You Have Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis? Rheumatoid arthritis is a progressive inflammatory disorder that can result in swollen and painful joints. There are no particular types of bacteria or types of viruses that cause this disease, because the culprit is the person's own immune system. The condition occurs...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- 8 Awesome Nursing Careers That You Might Be Missing
The nursing profession is undoubtedly one of the most noble professions out there because of their dedication to the preservation of human life. ...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Robert Thomure D.D.S.200 S. Kirkwood Rd. Saint Louis MO 63122
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD2933 MARYVILLE ROAD MARYVILLE IL 62062
- Dr. Jorge Amorin DDS4337 Butler Hill Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Saba Senot Khalil DMD11426 Gravois Road Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Daniel J. Mueth D.D.S.12818 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128