Dr. Kunal Bhikhalal Tank M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry455 Shawnee Ln Chillicothe OH, 45601
Dr. Kunal Tank is a psychiatrist practicing in Chillicothe, OH. Dr. Tank is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Tank diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Tank may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Tank treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences 2007
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
Dr. Kunal Bhikhalal Tank M.D.'s Practice location
Chillicothe, OH 45601Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43223Get Direction
Dr. Kunal Bhikhalal Tank M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tank
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Is Valproic Acid?
Generic Name: Valproic AcidBrand Name: Valproate Sodium, Depacon, Depakene, StavzorIntroductionValproic acid is an anticonvulsant that works by restoring or increasing the level of certain chemicals in the brain. This medication can be used alone or in combination with other types of seizure...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Dr. John M Hamill MD4449 State Route 159 Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Robert W Esselstein MD455 Shawnee Lane Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Murali K Chitluri M.D.17273 State Route 104 Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Nathan D Shiflett DO455 Shawnee Lane Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Kathy E Shy MD4449 State Route 159 Chillicothe OH 45601
- Dr. Brendan T Carroll M.D.5000 W National Ave Milwaukee WI 53295