Anna Manion Booher MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1200 SIXTH ST STE 200 TRAVERSE CITY MI, 49684
Dr. Anna Booher is a cardiologist practicing in TRAVERSE CITY, MI. Dr. Booher specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Booher also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
- University Of Mi Hosps and Health Ctrs
Anna Manion Booher MD's Practice location
TRAVERSE CITY, MI 49684Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Anna Manion Booher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Booher
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Daniel L Bonifacio D.O.1200 Sixth St Traverse City MI 49684
- Michael E Schulte M.D.1200 6th St Traverse City MI 49684
- Todd R Adams DO1200 Sixth St Traverse City MI 49684
- Michael A Lauer M.D.3529 W Front St Traverse City MI 49684
- Mark S Smith M.D.1200 6th St Traverse City MI 49684
- Mark A Elliott M.D.1200 Sixth St Traverse City MI 49684