Dr. Brian Himelwright is a Dentist practicing in KINGSPORT, TN. Dr. Himelwright specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brian Elliott Himelwright DDS's Practice location
KINGSPORT, TN 37660Get Direction
Mcminnville, TN 37110Get Direction
Dr. Brian Elliott Himelwright DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Dr. John Eric Renye DDS402 E Main Blvd Church Hill TN 37642
- Dr. Scott Allen Walters D.D.S.2025 Meadowview Pkwy Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Nicole M Mancini DDS750 Main St Hartford CT 06103
- Dr. Jay Allen Burleson D.D.S.222 Headtown Road Jonesborough TN 37659
- Dr. Jokeidre Butler DDS2711 Medical Center Pkwy Murfreesboro TN 37129
- Dr. Richard E Bateman M.A.G.D.1567 N Eastman Rd Kingsport TN 37664