Dr. Soon A Choi MD
Internist2420 Owen Rd Fenton MI, 48430
Dr. Soon Choi is an internist practicing in Fenton, MI. Dr. Choi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Choi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1977
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati' 1977
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Role of inducible heat shock protein 70 in radiation-induced cell death.
- The complete nucleotide sequence of the genome RNA of Lily symptomless virus and its comparison with that of other carlaviruses.
- Therapeutic targeting of subdural medulloblastomas using human neural stem cells expressing carboxylesterase.
- Clinically applicable human adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells delivering therapeutic genes to brainstem gliomas.
- Diagnosis of cyclic Cushing syndrome using the morning urine free cortisol to creatinine ratio.
- Association between recovery from Bell's palsy and body mass index.
- Pure motor hemiplegia with conjugate lateral gaze palsy in pontine lacunar infarction.
- Large cerebral infarction during praziquantel therapy in neurocysticercosis.
Dr. Soon A Choi MD's Practice location
Fenton, MI 48430Get Direction
Dr. Soon A Choi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Choi
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Dr. Indira Alluru MD445 N Fenway Dr Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Niketa Dani MD102 N Adelaide St Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Dean Edward Fior D.O.9448 DEAN RD FENTON MI 48430
- Dr. Robert L Mccarthy MD3220 W SILVER LAKE RD FENTON MI 48430
- Dr. Alan Dale Patterson D.O.102 N Adelaide St Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Stover M.D., M.P.H.7286 Surfwood Dr Fenton MI 48430