Dr. Brad Stewart Goldman, MD, FACEP, FAAEM
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine272 Hospital Rd Ste 3 Chillicothe OH, 45601
Dr. Brad Goldman is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Chillicothe, OH. Dr. Goldman provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Goldman discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1992
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor Emergency Medicine Ohio University 2010 - Present
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Torrance California
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega AlphaACEPAAEMAMSUS
Articles and Publications
- 1. Vincent MT, Goldman BS, Anaerobic Lung Infections,American Family Physician 1994; 49:1815-18202. Hurd WW, Montminy RA, Burd LT, De Lorenzo RA, Goldman BS, Loftus TL.Physician roles in aeromedical evacuation: current practices in USAFoperations. Aviat Space Environ Med. 2006 Jun; 77 (6):631-8 167802423. Goldman BS, Bragg BN, Caterpillar, and Moth BitesStatPearls 2019 Mar, PMID 30969673
What do you attribute your success to?
- My supportive familyMy Attentive/professional MentorsMy military service (USAF)
Areas of research
- Emergency Medicine SimulationCardiac arrest & resuscitation
Teaching and speaking
- ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS:2018 Promoted to Associate ProfessorEmergency MedicineOhio University Heritage College of Osteopathic MedicineAthens, OH2012- Re-appointed Clinical Assistant ProfessorEmergency MedicineOhio University Heritage College of Osteopathic MedicineAthens, OH2005- Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency MedicineNortheastern Ohio University College of MedicineRootstown, Ohio1998-2006 Assistant Clinical Professor of Emergency MedicineOhio University College of Osteopathic Medicine1996-1998 Clinical Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Emergency MedicineMedical College of VirginiaVirginia Commonwealth UniversityRichmond, Virginia1996-1998 Clinical InstructorDepartment of Military & Emergency MedicineUniformed Services University of the Health SciencesBethesda, Maryland
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Key West, Florida
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- JAMANEJMANNALS of Emergency MedicinePharos
Areas of research
Emergency Medicine Simulation
Cardiac Arrest & Resuscitation
Dr. Brad Stewart Goldman, MD, FACEP, FAAEM's Practice location
Chillicothe, OH 45601Get Direction
- Hearing Loss: All You Need to Know About Hearing Loss
Hearing loss or hearing impairment is defined as a partial or complete inability to hear. People who have chronic ear infections mostly develop hearing loss. However, the condition can also be caused by several reasons such as aging, heredity, noise pollution, and certain diseases or...
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- How to Manage Labor Pain
Labor pain differs from one person to another. The most suitable pain relief methods for a woman may also differ depending on her needs. Pain relief options are often decided based on the way in which labor progresses, and sometimes on personal preferences. Many people decide on the type of pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectazole
Spectazole cream is a well-known medicated cream used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It is an effective antifungal agent that kills fungi by hampering its cell membrane and causing it to die. Spectazole is also known by its generic name econazole nitrate. Spectazole is helpful in treating a...
- How Can I Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are pink or purple streaks that appear on the skin, especially in the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and back. This is very common in pregnant women, but may also be seen in people who gain weight, or a sudden growth during puberty. The color of the marks may gradually fade to white or...