Dr. Shaun Mcguigan PHD, TNP
Naturopath6512 SIX FORKS RD STE 404A RALEIGH NC, 27615
Dr. Shaun Mcguigan is a naturopathic physician practicing in RALEIGH, NC. Dr. Mcguigan specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Mcguigan combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Shaun Mcguigan PHD, TNP's Practice location
RALEIGH, NC 27615Get Direction
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- Dancing Through the Shadows: Julian Benson Shares Struggle with Cystic Fibrosis
Julian Benson is one of Ireland’s leading choreographers and talent agents. He’s the man with the sequined jackets and a louder than life personality. So of course he would be a fan-favorite judge of RTE’s Dancing With The Stars.Julian received his training at the Performing Arts School of...
- What Does Sapiosexual Mean? Advantages of Being Sapiosexual
The word ‘sapio’ is derived from a Latin word which means intelligence and good sense. Thus, sapiosexual is defined as a person who is sexually attracted to another person by their intelligence above all other factors. A sapiosexual falls in love with a person of equal or greater intelligence...
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- Polyphenol Supplements
OverviewStudies show that an increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems, such as neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Dietary antioxidants can slow down the processes that contribute to...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- Dr. Michael Lonardo TND4940 Windy Hill Dr Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Lidia Tomulet N.D.819 BROAD ST DURHAM NC 27705
- Margaret Thibodeau N.D.222 ASHVILLE AVE CARY NC 27518
- Darlene Holloway ND, LMBT, CT, ST919 KILDAIRE FARM RD CARY NC 27511
- Dr. Robyn R. Hughes ND819 BROAD ST DURHAM NC 27705
- Dr. Jennifer Ellen Ito N.D.1235 ONSLOW RD RALEIGH NC 27606