Dr. Corabell Arps M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry970 ILLINOIS AVE BANGOR ME, 04401
Dr. Corabell Arps practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in BANGOR, ME. Dr. Arps evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Arps seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Timberlawn Psych Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Timberlawn Psych Hosp, Psychiatry
- Timberlawn Psychology Clin
Dr. Corabell Arps M.D.'s Practice location
BANGOR, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Corabell Arps M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arps
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Paula Lockhart MD1068 Union Street Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Mahdieh Bodaghi M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Julie Balaban M.D.15 Columbia St Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Joshua P. Newman M.D.268 STILLWATER AVE BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Jessica Anne Manaker M.D.6 STATE ST BANGOR ME 04401
- Dr. Eric Kuntz MD268 Stillwater Avenue Bangor ME 04401