Dr. Paul Lipsitt is a psychologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Lipsitt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lipsitt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lipsitt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- An experiment in police-community relations: A small group approach.
- Competency for trial: a screening instrument.
- The dilemma of competency for trial and mental illness.
- Defensiveness in decision making as a function of sex-role identification.
- Medical inquiry and the law.
- Decision makers in law and psychiatry and the involuntary civil commitment process.
Dr. Paul D. Lipsitt PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Paul D. Lipsitt PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Jayne Marie Singer PH.D.300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115