Julie Dublinske is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in LINCOLN, NE. Julie evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
Julie Rene Dublinske MA, LMHP, CPC, PLADC's Practice location
LINCOLN, NE 68510Get Direction
Julie Rene Dublinske MA, LMHP, CPC, PLADC's reviewsWrite Review
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Lymphoma: Coping with Radiation Treatment
Getting a diagnosis of lymphoma or any type of cancer is always difficult and overwhelming. Apart from the medical aspects relating to the condition, you will also have to learn how to cope with the physiological and emotional issues that follow. Keep in mind that it is OK to feel shocked and...
- Tumor DNA in Blood Used to Spot Ovarian Cancer
The longer that a cancerous tumor lies undetected in the body, the greater the risk of severe or irreversible complications. That being said, detecting cancer early can be difficult, especially if the cancer shares symptoms with other, more common diseases. Many cancers have high survival rates in...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Nausea and Vomiting as Symptoms of Colon Cancer
The majority of people with colon cancer do not experience any symptoms during the early stages of the disease. However, there are early signs of colon cancer that we need to be aware of.Colon cancer usually starts to occur with the development of non-cancerous (benign) polyps. These polyps develop...
- James Michael Bowers PLMHP, PCMSW2444 O ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- David Ralph Nelsen LADC600 S 70TH ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Lawrence Robert Gardiner LIMHP2444 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Angela Marie Lore M.A.8055 O ST LINCOLN NE 68510
- Rachel Leigh Jackson meier LIMHP, LMHP, PLADC8101 O St Ste 300 Lincoln NE 68510
- Connie Kay Eppler MSW3415 RANDOLPH ST LINCOLN NE 68510