Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D. is a top Pathology in HICKORY, NC. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In HICKORY, NC, Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1982
University of Florida College of Medicine 1982
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Bowman Gray Sch Med Afl Hs, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- North Carolina Batpist Hosp
- BOWMAN GRAY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D.'s Practice location
HICKORY, NC 28602Get Direction
Dr. Georgia K Olympio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Actress Kathleen Turner Keeps Going After Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis
Rheumatoid arthritis strikes people from all walks of life. Rich or poor, young and old, it can affect anybody. For actress Kathleen Turner, the disease struck her when her career was still at its prime back in the 90s.Kathleen Turner was born in Springfield, Missouri in 1954. She studied in Europe...
- What is Addison’s Disease: Is it Life-Threatening?
Adrenal glands are located above the kidneys and are responsible for producing certain hormones that are essential for the normal functioning of the body.Addison's disease is a hormonal disorder which is caused by an insufficient level of hormones produced by the adrenal glands. There is a hormone...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Stroke?
A stroke is caused by an insufficient flow of blood to the brain as a result of an interruption of blood flow. This will usually result in oxygen deprivation to the brain tissues. How quick you recover from a stroke depends on how fast you get medical attention. Remember, a massive stroke is fatal....
- Developing a Meal Plan for Crohn's and Colitis
You may have heard before that what you eat can cause Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), or other digestive diseases. This is a common misconception about these conditions that’s often perpetuated, but it’s not correct. While physicians aren’t entirely sure what causes...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- How the Smart Insulin Patch is a Breakthrough for Insulin Delivery
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- Dr. Mark R Atkins M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. Joseph V Vogel M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. James L Parker M.D.1899 TATE BLVD SE HICKORY NC 28602
- Dr. Kim Robert Geisinger MD1899 Tate Blvd Se Hickory NC 28602
- Cristina Bruington LMFTA, LCASA1170 Fairgrove Church Rd Hickory NC 28602
- Dr. Staci Blackwell AU.D.1781 Tate Blvd SE Hickory NC 28602