Dr. Manika Suryadevara is a pediatric infectious disease specialist practicing in SYRACUSE, NY. Dr. Suryadevara specializes in recurring or persistent diseases caused by bacteria, parasites or fungus in infants, children and adolescents. Pediatric infectious disease specialists also provide consultation to other health care professionals dealing with complex cases.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 2004
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Manika Suryadevara MD's Practice location
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Bellevue, WA 98004Get Direction
Dr. Manika Suryadevara MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Are There Any Complications of Mumps?
What Can Make Me Think That My Baby Is Having Complications?Mumps develop a row of inflammations in the different parts of your child’s body. The intensity of the condition varies and the age of your child plays a pivotal role here. Inflammation of the testicles (orchitis) may occur on the 6-8th...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Dr. Leonard Baruch Weiner MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Joseph Bernard Domachowske MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Kavita Seth DO270 Park Ave Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Rana El feghaly M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Nicholas John Bennett MB/BCHIR, PHD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Quoc Van Nguyen M.D.4810 Palmer Rd Manlius NY 13104