Dr. Douglas Ostrowski is a Dentist practicing in Rohnert Park, CA. Dr. Ostrowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Douglas Chester Ostrowski DDS's Practice location
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Get Direction
Douglas Chester Ostrowski DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Olga Antipova DDS140 STONY POINT RD STE A SANTA ROSA CA 95401
- Dr. Neha Jain948 Diablo Ave Novato California 94947
- Dr. Wayne Frank Sutton D.D.S.1330 Medical Center Drive Suite 1 Rohnert Park CA 94928
- Jurina Smida DDS26 4th Street Petaluma CA 94952
- Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.4737 Sonoma Hwy Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.1441 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405