Kelly Nicole Hagedorn M.D.
Radiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Radiology2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN, 55404
Dr. Kelly Hagedorn practices Pediatric Radiology in MINNEAPOLIS, MN. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Hagedorn has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Kelly Nicole Hagedorn M.D.'s Practice location
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Kelly Nicole Hagedorn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hagedorn
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Hiatal Hernia: Get the Facts
Hernia is formed when an internal organ of the body protrudes into a weak area where it does not belong. Hiatal hernia is a type of hernia which is caused when the stomach protrudes up into the chest through hiatus, an opening in the diaphragm. The diaphragm acts as a separation between chest and...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- What is the Recovery like for Cryotherapy?
Today, many people are using cryotherapy for different reasons including recovery from injury, pain and weight loss. It is still a relatively new technology, but so far there have been very few cases of adverse side-effects after its use.All what you have to do before the session is to dry yourself...
- 5 Tips on Living with Diabetes
Are you living with diabetes? Do you know someone who is a diabetic? Here are 5 tips to help you or them live a long and happy life!1. Consume a Healthy Diet...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- William A Mize MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Karen Blumberg MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Mike A Abdulhadi MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Shilpa V Hegde MD2525 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Lisa Laforest M.D.2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- John J Nicotra MD2525 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404