Dr. Angela Shaw is a pediatrician practicing in LEXINGTON, KY. Dr. Shaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Angela Shaw MD's Practice location
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Angela Shaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Dr. Ann N. Quackenbush M.D.1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Kristy K. Menke M.D.1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Larry L Ertel M.D.1520 Boonesboro Rd Winchester KY 40391
- Dr. Michael Karl Kuduk M.D.800 ROSE ST # H405 LEXINGTON KY 40536
- Dr. Horace P. Hambrick M.D.1162 Lexington Rd Georgetown KY 40324
- Dr. Patricia D. Thompson M.D.630 Southpoint Dr Lexington KY 40515