Elizabeth Best is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in AIRWAY HEIGHTS, WA. Elizabeth evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
- Enrichment of extruded snack products with coproducts from chestnut mushroom (Agrocybe aegerita) production: interactions between dietary fiber, physicochemical characteristics, and glycemic load.
- Impact of dietary fibre-enriched ready-to-eat extruded snacks on the postprandial glycaemic response of non-diabetic patients.
- Integration of β-glucan fibre rich fractions from barley and mushrooms to form healthy extruded snacks.
- The Effects of Different Purifying Methods on the Chemical Properties, in Vitro Anti-Tumor and Immunomodulatory Activities of Abrus cantoniensis Polysaccharide Fractions.
- Physical, Predictive Glycaemic Response and Antioxidative Properties of Black Ear Mushroom (Auricularia auricula) Extrudates.
Elizabeth Christina Best MSW, LSWAIC, CDP's Practice location
AIRWAY HEIGHTS, WA 99001Get Direction
Elizabeth Christina Best MSW, LSWAIC, CDP's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do My Feet Swell After Drinking Alcohol?
It's common for people to develop edema after consuming beer or any other alcoholic beverages. Edema occurs when there is excessive fluid collection in the tissues of your ankles and feet. Not just exclusive to the feet and ankles, edema can also develop in your hands, legs, abdomen, and other parts...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- What is a 3 Day Diet?
3 day diet is a low-calorie diet promising quick weight loss up to 10 pounds within three days. There are different types of 3 day diets found online, but whether they are the official version is unknown. The diet had its beginning back in the 1980s claiming to cleanse, reduce the levels of...
- What Are the Symptoms of Sepsis?
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe and an extreme immune response to an infection and is considered as an emergency medical condition. Widespread inflammation occurs due to the chemicals that are released into the blood to counter an infection.Inflammation can damage the body's vital organs. The...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...