Dr. Jessica Stahl is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in SEATTLE, WA. Dr. Stahl specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Jessica Lauren Stahl MD's Practice location
SEATTLE, WA 98145Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Jessica Lauren Stahl MD's reviewsWrite Review
- An Orlando Couple’s Efforts Towards Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Parkinson’s Disease, the degenerative disorder which affects the patient’s central nervous system — specifically, the motor system —, is a condition which affects millions of persons from around the world. As of 2015, over 6 million individuals suffer from this condition, with 117,400...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Jodi M Smith Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Joseph T Flynn MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Christine Hsu Flogel M.D.904 7TH AVE SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Raj Munshi M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Ruth A Mcdonald Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Sangeeta R Hingorani MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105