Dr. Kathryn Rappaport is a pediatrician practicing in DENVER, CO. Dr. Rappaport is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rappaport diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rappaport can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Kathryn Miriam Rappaport's Practice location
DENVER, CO 80204Get Direction
Kathryn Miriam Rappaport's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Dr. Deborah Keirstead Bublitz MD206 W. County Line Road Littleton Colorado 80129
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD9141 Grant Street Thornton Colorado 80229
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD7351 East Lowry Blvd. Denver Colorado 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D.4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Elizabeth O Solan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W Alameda Ave Denver CO 80226