Dr. James B. Walker MD
Neurosurgeon2500 N State St Dept Of Neurosurgery Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. James Walker practices Neurological Surgery in Jackson, MS. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Walker prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
UNIV OF AL SCH OF MED 2004
University of Alabama School of Medicine 2004
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
Dr. James B. Walker MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Oxford, MS 38655Get Direction
PINEHURST, NC 28374Get Direction
Dr. James B. Walker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Dr. John Adrian Lancon M.D.971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Jason Edward Tullis M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Ludwig David Orozco M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Walton Lynn Stringer M.D.2470 Flowood Drive Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Andrew Dennis Parent M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Eric W Amundson M.D.2470 Flowood Drive Flowood MS 39232