Dr. Margaret Pearson is a pediatrician practicing in SCOTTSDALE, AZ. Dr. Pearson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pearson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pearson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1987
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Pediatrics; Phoenix Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Phoenix Hosp Affil Pd Prog, Pediatrics
Dr. Margaret A Pearson MD's Practice location
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85254Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Dr. Margaret A Pearson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pearson
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa Arizona 85202
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308