Dr. Toni Buchheit is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in FORT RILEY, KS. Dr. Buchheit specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Buchheit can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Buchheit can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Toni Lee Buchheit M.D.'s Practice location
FORT RILEY, KS 66442Get Direction
Dr. Toni Lee Buchheit M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Fibroids: What Are Sex Hormone Suppressors?
Hormonal suppression is a form of hormone therapy that focuses on directly or indirectly altering the level of estrogen and progesterone in the body of people suffering from fibroids. These hormones are known to fuel the occurrence of fibroids. To regulate the levels of these hormones, special...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Dr. Annette Brown DO650 HUEBNER RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Ronal B Mason M.D.600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FORT RILEY SC 66442
- Dr. Daniel Cole Sessions MD600 CAISSON HILL RD FORT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Sharon Y Harris-baugh MD600 CAISSON HILL RD FT RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Jeffery Long M.D.600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Lauren Marie Giulitto D.O.650 HUEBNER RD FORT RILEY KS 66442